OPS is the Future of Advertising
Accelerate growth and profitability through operations & technology
Admonsters OPS London will be held on April 28th 2015 at etc venues in Pimlico.
OPS is for online advertising leaders and is where we tackle the big issues and learn to leverage operations for increased profitability. Agencies are looking to Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Real Time Bidding engines (RTB) and Ad Exchanges to more efficiently buy the audiences advertisers want to reach. Publishers are automating workflow and developing yield management capabilities to maximize revenue. Online advertising networks add value as they evolve and reduce friction in the marketplace. At the core of all these changes and suddenly thrust into the spotlight, are ad operations teams.
This unique one day event will include a variety of ‘How to’ sessions, breakout workshops, panels and a fireside chat with an industry heavyweight.
Tim Faircliff and Julia Smith will start the day with an overview of the objectives for the event and provide insight into the session choices for attendees.
A publishers perspective on how Ad Ops can protect against ad fraud
Tom Pickworth, Ad Operations Director, MailOnline
Minimising your 3rd party partnerships to maximise your value – are you working with the right partners?
David Frew, Digital Programmes Manager, IAB UK
The day will close with an interactive fireside chat with MARK CHOI, Technical Consultant, APPNEXUS who will be interviewed on stage with questions pre-gathered from the attendees.
Mark Choi, Principal Consultant, AppNexus
* In the ‘How to sessions”, attendees are put into groups and asked to write down and discuss their key questions and issues they’ve had on that topic. Their questions will then be answered by the session’s speakers in a Q&A session.
- A full day of discussion and discourse
- Keynote addresses from industry visionaries
- Member-led sessions and workshops
- Small group breakouts covering a wide variety of ad op current topics
- Networking drinks reception
- Breaks and lunches during the conference
*not including VAT.
(prior to 6th March 2015)
(prior to 3rd April 2015)
(prior to 27th April 2015)
All payments must be made on or before the first day of the Summit. If you intend to pay by purchase order, it must be authorised by Rising Media in advance. Attendee substitutions are permitted without charge. Cancellations made on or before the 14th March 2015 will incur a cancellation fee of £150. No refunds will be made for cancellations made any later. If for reasons of Force Majeure the event cannot take place as scheduled the organisers reserve the right to reschedule the event to a date and place of its choosing.
Who attends and what to expect at OPS London?
OPS, like all AdMonsters events, is centered around the exchange of ideas, experiences, peer-certified best practices, emerging opportunities, and expert led sessions. OPS is about results – tangible, practical, and pragmatic solutions and best practices that can be implemented immediately.
AdMonsters encourages attendees to join in the debate!
Typical OPS attendees include:
- CEOs, General Managers, and Managing Directors
- Commercial Directors
- Ad Ops teams!
- Agency Planners & Buyers
- Directors & VPs of Advertising Operations
- Those with over five years experience in online advertising
Types of companies that will be present are:
- Media Agencies
- Advertisers & Brands
- Advertising Networks
- Ad Exchanges
- Ad Technology Vendors
- Media Owners & Publishers
- Data Providers & Targeting Solutions
What’s included in your pass?
All passes include full access to OPS London. You’ll have access to:
- All Keynotes
- Sponsor and Focus On sessions
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- The Wrap Party