OPS is the Future of Advertising
Accelerate growth and profitability through operations & technology
OPS is all about premium advertising. DSPs, SSPs, and other ‘remnant’ solutions are getting all the press these days. However, premium advertising still drives about 80% of all online ad revenue. We’ll be looking at how agencies and media owners can innovate and grow profit and profitably through operations and technology.
Key topics of OPS includes: how mobile & wireless computing are reshaping the way brands and consumers interact; agency strategy; real-time bidding; social media; video; EU privacy regulation; and other key topics. Let us help you transform revenue into profit.
Please CLICK HERE to view last year’s schedule.
- A full day of discussion and discourse
- Keynote addresses from industry visionaries
- Member-led sessions and workshops
- Small group breakouts covering a wide variety of ad op current topics
- Networking drinks reception
- Breaks and lunches during the conference
*not including VAT.
(prior to 7th March 2014)
(prior to 4th April 2014 )
(prior to 28th April 2014)
All payments must be made on or before the first day of the Summit. If you intend to pay by purchase order, it must be authorised by Rising Media in advance. Attendee substitutions are permitted without charge. Cancellations made on or before the 14th March 2014 will incur a cancellation fee of £150. No refunds will be made for cancellations made any later. If for reasons of Force Majeure the event cannot take place as scheduled the organisers reserve the right to reschedule the event to a date and place of its choosing.
Who attends and what to expect at OPS London?
OPS, like all AdMonsters events, is centered around the exchange of ideas, experiences, peer-certified best practices, emerging opportunities, and expert led sessions. OPS is about results – tangible, practical, and pragmatic solutions and best practices that can be implemented immediately.
AdMonsters encourages attendees to join in the debate!
Typical OPS attendees include:
- CEOs, General Managers, and Managing Directors
- Commercial Directors
- Agency Planners & Buyers
- Directors & VPs of Advertising Operations
- Those with over five years experience in online advertising
Types of companies that will be present are:
- Media Agencies
- Advertisers & Brands
- Advertising Networks
- Ad Exchanges
- Ad Technology Vendors
- Media Owners & Publishers
- Data Providers & Targeting Solutions
What’s included in your pass?
All passes include full access to OPS London. You’ll have access to:
- All Keynotes
- Sponsor and Focus On sessions
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- The Wrap Party