OPS is the Future of Advertising
Accelerate growth and profitability through operations & technology
OPS is all about premium advertising. DSPs, SSPs, and other ‘remnant’ solutions are getting all the press these days. However, premium advertising still drives about 80% of all online ad revenue. We’ll be looking at how agencies and media owners can innovate and grow profit and profitably through operations and technology.
Key topics for OPS include: the maturation of native advertising models, new measurement models, the ongoing shift to mobile, understanding the technology stack, and other key topics.
AdMonsters OPS will help you transform revenue into profit. Register today and secure your place among the brightest and most innovative digital minds in the UK.
- A full day of discussion and discourse
- Keynote addresses from industry visionaries
- Member-led sessions and workshops
- Small group breakouts covering a wide variety of ad op current topics
- Networking drinks reception
- Breaks and lunches during the conference
*not including VAT.
(prior to 28th April 2015)
All payments must be made on or before the first day of the Summit. If you intend to pay by purchase order, it must be authorised by Rising Media in advance. Attendee substitutions are permitted without charge. Cancellations made on or before the 14th March 2015 will incur a cancellation fee of £150. No refunds will be made for cancellations made any later. If for reasons of Force Majeure the event cannot take place as scheduled the organisers reserve the right to reschedule the event to a date and place of its choosing.
Who attends and what to expect at OPS London?
OPS, like all AdMonsters events, is centered around the exchange of ideas, experiences, peer-certified best practices, emerging opportunities, and expert led sessions. OPS is about results – tangible, practical, and pragmatic solutions and best practices that can be implemented immediately.
AdMonsters encourages attendees to join in the debate!
Typical OPS attendees include:
- CEOs, General Managers, and Managing Directors
- Commercial Directors
- Ad Ops teams!
- Agency Planners & Buyers
- Directors & VPs of Advertising Operations
- Those with over five years experience in online advertising
Types of companies that will be present are:
- Media Agencies
- Advertisers & Brands
- Advertising Networks
- Ad Exchanges
- Ad Technology Vendors
- Media Owners & Publishers
- Data Providers & Targeting Solutions
What’s included in your pass?
All passes include full access to OPS London. You’ll have access to:
- All Keynotes
- Sponsor and Focus On sessions
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- The Wrap Party